Sales Policy For Hobbie's House of Wizard Wear
A Sales Policy is normally replete with legalese so we thought it best to write this one out in plain English.
Until 2005, we did not find it necessary to bring such a policy to the attentions of our visitors. Unfortunately, over the years and as recently as 2015, certain events and situations made it necessary for Hobbie's House to post the following Sales Policy details on our site.
- We reserve the right to cancel and refund any order at any time. This includes but is not limited to cancellations and refunds on the grounds of poor communications, unverifiable information, and reasons deemed relevant to the situation which prompted the refund.
- We do not sell to "competitors" or costume designers. Our products are not intended for re-sale.
- There are no refunds on custom sized knitwear.
- There are no refunds on standard sizes when no attempt has been made prior to ordering to verify sizing and fit. Our knitwear is designed to have a specific fit and design ease. It may not be to the customer's expectations. We make it easy for the customer to contact us and verify OUR measurements against theirs.
- There are no refunds on knitwear which has been worn and/or damaged while worn. We photograph each item of knitwear in detail prior to shipping for documented verification that the sweater, scarf, cardigan or vest was shipped in excellent condition.
- PayPal payments receive PayPal refunds. For unverified accounts, PayPal does require registration to receive said refund. This is their rule - not ours. Once we apply the refund option in PayPal, the funds are automatically transferred our of our account. It is up to the customer to proceed with any actions required to claim the refund.
- Fully refunded orders are automatically cancelled and removed from our production schedule.
- We reserve the right to update our product prices and shipping costs at any time. However, we will not change the price or shipping fees of outstanding orders already in the production queue.
At Hobbie's House and Custom Costume Knits, we attempt to be as accurate as possible in our content and pricing. However, we cannot guarantee that the product descriptions and specifications, pricing or any other content on the site is 100% accurante, complete or current 100% of the time.
We are only human and there are times when a product edit flies under the radar and is not updated along with the rest of the product inventory. Brought to our attention, these errors are immediately rectified.
Product reviews and links to theme related resources
are intended to provide visitors with additional information
These reviews can become outdated and resources may no longer be available. Unless otherwise specified, these reviews and resource links do not constitute an express recommendation of said products and resources.
We are in no way accountable for the quality of their goods or services.
Hobbie's House of Wizard Wear and Custom Costume Knits
Copyright © All Rights Reserved